Bicentennial Calendar Photo Contest, enter between October 1, 2016 through September 30, 2017.
Criteria & Rules
- 13 Photographs will be selected by photo judges from entries
- Prizes awarded to winning photographers
- Open to anyone who has a HMPL library card
- Subject: Photos taken around Jefferson and Jefferson Village
- Enter up to 3 photos per person
- Photo must have name, phone, and subject info on back of photo
- Photos must be 8X10 or digital jpg images in landscape orientation
- All entries must be received by September 30, 2017
- Signed photo release needed for each entry (available at the library and on this website under "About US" documents)
- Model Release needed for any identifiable person (available at the library and on this website under "About US" documents)
Contact the Library or stop by for more information!
Subject to change at the discretion of the HMPL Bicentennial Committee