It's that time of year again, Hendersonites!
Henderson Memorial Public Library is pleased as punch to announce that the 2019 Adult Art Show will be floating into Jefferson on Friday, August 16 at 5:30PM! We are also honored to state that we are being generously sponsored this year by Dr. and Mrs. Evan and Meagen Howe!
Our Art Show Categories Include:
- Fiber-Media A: Includes quilting, soft-sculpting, and sewing
- Fiber-Media B: Includes crocheting, knitting, tatting, and textile art
- Fiber-Media C: Includes embroidery, needle-work, and cross-stitching
- Glasswork: Includes stained glass, beach glass, art, and wire-work
- Jewelry-Making: Includes all media of jewelry (ex: beading, metal, glass, wire-work)
- Mixed-Media: Includes drawings, sketches, and painting (charcoal, pastels, oils, inks, etc.)
- Paper-Crafting: Includes card-making, scrapbook pages, origami, and paper-sculpting
- Photography: Includes monochrome, color, or digital photography/digital design
- Pottery: Includes pottery, molded ceramics, and porcelain pieces
- Woodworking: Includes sculpting, furniture-making, scroll-saw design, pyrography, and wood-carving
We will have a Juried Show (these pieces will be judged) and a Silent Auction (all proceeds from which will go towards the HMPL). All Henderson Art Show entries must be the original work and property of the participants, and said participants may enter one (1) piece per category for the Juried Show. All participants may enter as many pieces as they wish for the Silent Auction fundraiser, or they may choose to contribute their Juried Show entries.
The event itself will not only include a tasty menu of delectable food, but also has a Bring-Your-Own-Bottle wine option! Come sip and peruse the local art, and put your bid in for any of the Silent Auction pieces (winners will be announced on Monday, August 19)!
Henderson will be accepting all art entries from July 12 to August 12, but you can come in to pick up a Registration Form any time! If you have any questions, stop in, call 440-576-3761, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.