May 4, 2020: exterior book drop reopened at the Henderson Library. All returned materials are isolated in a quarantined area before they are placed back on the shelves.
May 12, 2020: curbside pick-up service began.
July 6, 2020: holds reopened throughout the Clevnet system.
CURBSIDE SERVICE PROCEDURE
To keep patrons and staff safe, please follow the steps below. Pick up is arranged by appointment only, following social distancing guidelines.
1. Patrons may place their own holds on Clevnet materials online, or you can call us at (440) 576-3761 and we will be happy to place those holds for you.
2. You will receive a phone call, text message, or email from Clevnet when your items are ready for pick-up. Please call the Henderson Library ahead of time to set up an appointment time to pick up your materials curbside. Since curbside materials must be checked out before you arrive for your appointment calling ahead is appreciated so that our staff can make sure your materials are ready to go.
3. Library Hours for pick-up will be: Monday- Saturday 9 AM - 5 PM (Note: the library is closed 1 - 2 PM for cleaning daily)
4. When you arrive at the library, pull up to the double doors at the front entrance. Call us at (440)576-3761 with your cell phone to let us know you have arrived, or ring the door bell located to the right of the doors.
5. A staff member will retrieve your materials and have you open your trunk and place them in there. If you are on foot, staff will place materials on a table for you in the front foyer. Please wait until staff has moved out of the foyer before you retrieve them from the table.
Wifi is always available 24/7 in our parking lot.
We strongly encourage our patrons to continue to take advantage of our online resources at Libby or Hoopla, which includes e-books, audio books, movies, and music.