As of May 4, 2020 the Henderson Memorial Public Library opened the exterior book drop so patrons could return their library materials. All returned materials are being isolated in a quarantine area before they are placed back on the shelves.
Beginning Tuesday, May 12, 2020, the Henderson Library began curbside pick-up service. To keep patrons and staff safe, please follow the steps below. Pick up is arranged by appointment only, following social distancing guidelines.
1. Call the library at (440)576-3761 or email email@example.com with a list of items you want. PLEASE HAVE YOUR LIBRARY CARD NUMBER AVAILABLE. Note that only Henderson Library items will be available. Delivery from other libraries has been suspended until further notice.
2. You will receive a phone call or email from the library when your items are ready for pick-up and a staff member will set up an appointment with you to retrieve your request.
3. Library Hours for pick-up will be: Monday-Friday 10 AM - 5 PM, Saturday 9 AM - 12 PM
4. When you arrive at the library, pull up to the double doors at the front entrance. Call us at (440)576-3761 with your cell phone to let us know you have arrived, or ring the door bell located to the right of the doors.
5. A staff member will retrieve your materials and have you open your trunk and place them in there. If you are on foot, staff will place materials on a table for you in the front foyer. Please wait until staff has moved out of the foyer before you retrieve them from the table.
Wifi is always available 24/7 in our parking lot.
We strongly encourage our patrons to continue to take advantage of our online resources at Libby or Hoopla, which includes e-books, audiobooks, movies, and music.